Gentle Parenting Workshop 1: Getting Started on Your Gentle Journey (Gentle Parenting Workshops)[Kindle Edition] The first workshop in the series, ‘Gentle Parenting Workshop 1: Getting Started on Your Gentle Journey,’ will help you set your gentle parenting goals, identify specific parenting problems, and target practical solutions to help you along on your journey to gentle parenting. LR Knost, Little Hearts/Gentle Parenting Resources
- Gentle Parenting Workshop 2: Healing from Your Past so You Don’t Pass it Along to Your Children (Gentle Parenting Workshops) [Kindle Edition] This second workshop in the series, ‘Gentle Parenting Workshop 2: Healing from Your Past so You Don’t Pass it Along to Your Children,’ will help you walk through the steps of recovery from a painful past, leading you on a journey of healing and forgiveness, of unloading negative emotional baggage into the past where it belongs instead of unloading it onto your children and passing it along to the next generation, and of renewal to open the pathway to a more peaceful and gentle approach to parenting. LR Knost, Little Hearts/Gentle Parenting Resources
Building Emotional Understanding
Setting Limits & Building CooperationAre power struggles with your child leaving you annoyed or exhausted? Are you wondering why your child just can’t seem to listen? Are your own frustrations spilling over at home? This self-paced tutorial provides the insights and strategies you’re seeking. Hand in Hand Parenting, Patty Wipfler Click HERE to learn more.
- You know how it’s really hard to keep your cool when life gets stressed at home? Patricia Hope empowers parents with easy and effective strategies to stay calm in the moment, and with long term solutions for a respectful and peaceful family life. During this No Spank Challenge Patricia is offering a special zero cost “Stop Yelling and Start Connecting Coaching Session.”
During this friendly 30 minute chat she’ll work together with you to…
You’ll leave the session renewed, reenergised and inspired to respectfully parent your children in a calm and loving manner. To claim your “Stop Yelling and Start Connecting Coaching Session” hop over to her Become a Calm Parent page on her new blog Empowering Childhood. Patricia Hope, Empowering Childhood and Towards-Happiness
- Create a crystal clear vision of how you want your family life to look.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your ability to parent peacefully.
- Are you feeling stressed? Do you want practical ways to calm the moment and become calmer over the longterm? Patricia Hope has a free 4 week email course packed with practical tips on remaining calm during your child’s upset.
- Learn 4 easy tricks to move from stressed to serene in the moment.
- Practice these 4 effective activities to become calm over the long term.
- Discover the 4 mistakes that are causing your body to be stressed.
- Stop the Madness! In this 4-session video course, you will learn:
- If you really have an anger “problem”
- How to change your thoughts to reduce anger and stress
- Pinpoint new ways to handle anger triggers
- And more!
The Newbie’s Guide to Positive Parenting, by Rebecca Eanes
Out of Control: Why Disciplining Your Child Doesn’t Work, and What Will, by Dr. Shefali Tsabary
A Short Introduction to Attachment and Attachment Disorder, by Colby Pearce
A Short Introduction to Promoting Resilience in Children, by Colby Pearce
Letting Go of Anger: The Eleven Most Common Anger Styles And What to Do About Them, by Ronald Potter-Efron
Anger Intelligence: The Workbook – Changing the Way You Think About Anger (eBook), by Neca Smith
Temper Taming Tips: The College Student’s Guide to Anger Intelligence (eBook), by Neca Smith
Triggers: What Sets Us Off at Work and What to Do About It (eBook), by Neca Smith
Duct Tape Parenting, by Vicki Hoefl
5 Jump Starters for Powerful Family Cycles: Creating Happier and More Effective Parenting THIS WEEK (FREE!) by Andy Smithson of TRU Parenting
Peaceful Parenting Communities
- The Parenting Beyond Punishment Facebook community supports parents interested in learning how to stop yelling, spanking, shaming and using other punitive parenting techniques that are detrimental to children and their parent-child relationship. They post articles, blog posts, memes, and anonymous community questions from members looking for support and ideas from the community.
- The Play At Home Mom is dedicated to helping parents connect more deeply with their children through play.
- The Positive Parenting: Toddlers and Beyond Facebook community was created for the purpose of providing information about positive parenting that may be helpful throughout each stage of childhood, and support for all positive parents.
- L.R.Knost – Little Hearts/Gentle Parenting Resources Facebook community shares gentle parenting tips, articles, and research with parents who want to learn how to connect with their little ones instead of just correcting them. Connect to correct—>gentle, effective, empathetic parenting—>happy, confident, well-mannered children—>joyful, peaceful homes filled with love and laughter.
- Hand in Hand Parenting Resources, training, and lots of support for parents of young children and professionals who work with them. The Parenting by Connection approach gives parents practical tools to resolve universal family challenges. Unlike other parenting methods, which rely on systems of rewards and punishment, the Parenting by Connection philosophy is centered on children’s strong, innate desire to love and be loved. And this fresh and effective framework is consistent with the latest research and results in long-term family success.
- Our Muddy Boots LIVING! With Kids is a thriving Facebook community with knowledgeable, supportive, and informed parents who are also trying to connect more deeply with their children.
- The Empowering Childhood Facebook community inspires compassion, communication, co-operation and connection.
- The Path Less Taken Facebook page (and blog) believes in gentle parenting, regular-length breastfeeding, unschooling/homeschooling, and treating children with respect. Twitter and Instagram: @blessdwith4
- Parenting Works (Facebook) aims to help families enhance their relationships and mitigate power struggles.
- TEACH through Love (Facebook) aims to help families heal the cycle of abuse and trauma through the relationship-building tools of empathy, compassionate communication, and peaceful conflict resolution. Twitter: @TEACHthruLove
- The Blossom Family Facebook community aspires to support parents, educators and caregivers around the world to build compassionate and healing relationships with themselves and kids around them. Relationships that have no shame, blame, judgement, fear or punishment. We believe in peace, empowerment & Freedom.
- The Great Parenting Show creator Jacqueline Green interviews the top parenting educators from all over the planet.
- TRU Parenting seeks to inspire and challenge parents everywhere to be true and better today than yesterday; To learn and apply true principles to our daily parenting, from whatever their source, because changing the world starts at home.
- The Badass Breastfeeder is a Facebook community which focuses on advocacy to breastfeeding and gentle parenting.
- On The Fence shares personal experiences and lessons on peaceful/positive parenting.
- The Towards-Happiness Facebook page is a guide to help you to overcome whatever it is that’s stopping you become happy for no reason.
- Vicki Hoefl‘s Facebook page offers articles and updates to support a sustainable and proactive parenting strategy that provides time-tested tools for harvesting a happy and peaceful family life.
- McConaghie Family Counseling on Facebook is a solutions based counseling center that focuses on posting articles and updates relevant to individuals, children, parents and families.
- Resilience in Children and Secure Start work in tandem to disseminate and advance evidence-based knowledge concerning the promotion of resilience in children.
- The Be WELL Project is a personal growth community that posts articles aimed at support people’s personal grown and development.
- StopSpanking.org is a non-profit with a charity mission to reduce violence by educating the public on negative effects of corporal punishment and promoting scientifically accepted, developmentally appropriate positive discipline.
- U.S. Alliance to End the Hitting of Children brings together individuals, groups, and organizations to create a unified voice calling for, and working toward, the end of all forms of physical and emotional punishment against children, especially in schools and homes. The Alliance, through education and legal means, seeks to end all social justifications and legal authorizations of corporal punishment. Achieving these goals will give children the same protection from this sort of physical violence as is already enjoyed by adults under state and federal law.
- Dr. Shefali Tsabary addresses conscious parenting and raising healthier families in a pragmatic, solution-focused manner.