Wild Child Counseling & Parent Coaching
I work with children, adolescents, parents, and families based on the cognitive, social, emotional, sensory, and developmental needs of each individual. I believe children and parents do well when they can, and that emotional and behavioral problems stem from unmet developmental needs and lagging skills. My work supports the parent-child relationship as a whole. Together we will identify the underlying cause of your family challenges and build skills that improve your family’s interpersonal well being and communication at home, at school, and in the community.
I specialize in helping families facing difficulties with
- Bullying, Tantrums, Aggression, Anxiety and Depression
- School Refusal & Stress, Attentional Problems, Social Interactions
- Sexuality, LGBTQ
- Peaceful parenting practices
- Family collaboration
- Friendship & Anger Groups for Kids
- Self-Care for Moms
- Online TeleMental Health, School & Home Visits available.
Office Hours Sundays 9a-5p, Thursdays 9a-12p
Office Location Atlanta, GA 30324
Fees $125-500 (call for details and sliding scale options)
Services Individual counseling, groups, workshops, home visits, school visits, and online telehealth services.