Kathy Gordon speaks with Amy Bryant about how to offload anger, guilt, frustration, fear, overwhelm, and exhaustion in safe ways that benefit yourself and your relationship with your family (see video below…and yes, there are some glitches!). You can download the handouts HERE!
Here are links Kathy Gordon mentions during our discussion:
- Listening Partnerships online self-guided class and find a listening partner.
- Sign up to take an online starter class with Kathy Gordon
- Learn the roots of your child’s frustrating behavior
- 6 tools to raise a happy, well-rounded children
- The common causes of crying and its benefits
- Why your child throws tantrums and how you can respond to them
- How your child’s emotions work
- How to heal your child’s fears
- How to help an angry child become playful and compassionate
- Juli Idleman’s article, The Value of a Good Tantrum
- More articles on Listening Partnerships
In order to protect the privacy of our online volunteer, we cut the LP section out of the video; however, you can listen to the live session here
Join the Peaceful Parenting NoSpank Challenge in order to receive more webinars, workshops, blog posts & more!