Part 1: Developing Long-Term Goals & Providing A Positive Home Environment
Amy Bryant and Robbyn Peters Bennett with guest educators Dr. Ross Greene and Rachel Bailey discuss
- The importance of long-term parenting goals
- How to reach those goals using warmth and structure
- How your goals help your kids get out the door
Part 2: Understanding How Children Think & Feel
Robbyn Peters Bennett and Rachel Bailey with guest educators Kim Hopkins Betts and Sheena Hill discuss:
Part 3: Problem-Solving: Bedtime, Tantrums, & Following Directions
Amy Bryant and Robbyn Peters Bennett with guest educators Rachel Bailey and Kim Hopkins Betts discuss:
- Understanding children’s developmental needs
- How to problem solve around the real-life challenges of going to bed, tantrums, and following directions
Part 4: Responding with Positive Discipline
Amy Bryant and Robbyn Peters Bennett with guest educators Rachel Bailey and Kim Hopkins Betts discuss practical applications of the 4 principles of Joan Durrant's Positive Discipline model.
Check out more learning sessions.